Why do I need a new pillow?
The pillow used with your old mattress will likely be too thin or too thick when used with your new Sleep to Live® sleep system. The Sleep to Live® diagnostic process measures your body for both the right sleep surface and the right pillow, which work together to keep your spine aligned while you sleep.
• Causes the head to fall our of alignment
• Adds pressure to the shoulder, which can cause shoulder stiffness
• Forces the head our of alignment
• Reduces the size of the airway, which can lead to snoring
• Recommended by the Sleep To Live® diagnostic process
• Aligns the head with the shoulders, hips, and heels for full body postural support
How is my pillow height calculated?
Your pillow recommendation is based on a calculation of the distance between your head and shoulder, your preferred sleeping position, and your recommended Sleep To Live® mattress.
Sleep To Live® technology analyzes your body’s weight distribution in your preferred sleeping position, and determines how deep into the mattress your body will rest at the shoulders level.